Is there a c++ win32 programmer that can assist me with cloning [url removed, login to view] for my company intranet? Don't worry about cloning the website, I am primarily interested in the vnc apps that they have modified. They even have their source code available for their application here:
[url removed, login to view]
The #1 goal of this application has to be the seamless way [url removed, login to view] pulls off the screensharing. Both users download and run applications that connect to a central server that links the two users together. Nobody has to worry about opening ports on their firewalls, and nobody has to enter IP addresses or even passwords. I can't stress how this is the #1 priority of this application..
1) Clients download and run applications w/o install
2) Firewalls are not an issue
3) Nothing needs to be entered to connect (ip/passwords)
Here is the following scenario I would like to have play out once this app is in place:
1) User enters problem in our existing helpdesk ticket system website
2) IT-Specialist claims ticket and calls up User on phone extension.
3) User logs back into helpdesk system and clicks on a url that launches the vnc server app that will share the the screen of the computer they're on.
4) IT-Specialist also clicks on a link that will download the viewer app and connect to the User's computer.
I can do pretty much all of the website coding and logic. I just need assistance with the vnc win32 apps and server.
And finally... please document this system as much as possible.
21 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1200 cho công việc này
Having 8 years of exp in windows programming and visual studio tecnologies like WIN32,MFC,STL,ATL,COM. Please provide further details to proceed further. Thanks SS
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 5 years.. There are questions?