Read the description [url removed, login to view] please dont bother bidding.
This is the complete description of what i need.
Please let me know if you are able write such a program.
1. The programming is done in C++ using OOP (that is classes and objects) and does not have any dependency such as .Net.
2. Run on Windows XP, Vista and 7.
3. The program is a systray application. When you double-click its icon in systray, it will show a "User Preference" window with many tabs, one tab for one category of user preferences.
4. Each tab shows many options for user to check or uncheck.
5. An OK and Cancel Button
6. The program has a file to keep track of all user options, which it loads on start.
All functions can be set by the user in the "User Preference" window. Overall the program does this:
When user press a hotkey (for example Ctrl+1) and/or clicking on a specified location, or type a string of characters (for example 'addr'), the following actions can be done:
1. Programs / files / folders are opened.
For example: Pressing Ctrl+1, windows open a browser window to [url removed, login to view], an mp3 file and My Documents folder.
2. Windows set focus on any opened window in a user specified list (rotation).
3. Keyboard events are sent to the active window
For example: after typing 'addr', 'addr' will transform to the address (a block of words) of the user
4. Read any text in a window / dialog / form, and save the information into clipboard or a log file
For example: when I press Ctrl and click on a window, the full path of the windows is saved into clipboard.
5. The reverse of above.
For example: when I press Ctrl and click on a window, the address of the windows is changed to whatever is inside the clipboard.
6. Files / Folders can be moved, deleted, created or renamed.
Give me the maximum time duration you need to complete the work with a reasonable bid amount.
If everything goes fine the selected provider will have lots of future projects.