Need World Internet Council software which will do the following:
1. Register global voters and assign ID# to voter.
2. Randomly pick 13 names from global voter pool every 12
3. Count ongoing votes by global voters on various issues
and state when majority vote of yes or no has been
4. Write the system keeping in mind that anyone with an
access to the Internet from any point on the globe has
the ability to register and to vote.
5. Ongoing tabulation of locations where vote is
originating from. Show map in real time.
6. Ongoing tabulation of national origin of Internet global
Note: This is the beginning of what will be an ongoing
development of the global voting program which will
require administration and upkeep and updates for
global citizens private computers, public access
computers, and world walk in library computers.
This is a non profit effort to begin a global
community of registered voters who will also
contribute to a World Internet Council Global
fund of which 13 members will be randomly chosen
yearly from the global voting community by the
software to participate on the World Internet
The remaining 12 members are Names who are voted in
by Global Internet Citizens such as a Nelson Mandela
The World Internet Council implements the decisions
voted on by the registered global voters and has the
funds to do so by global contributions to the World
Internet Council Fund which is overseen by a 5 person
Executive Group of the World Internet Council.