An all Windows program in fully deliverable format that will do the following:
1. When activated and running, the program will reside the Windows tray. It wil make live a one-key hot-key that the user has previously selected and defined.
2. Thereafter any word or phrase that the user highlights on the screen (normally this will be done while the user is viewing an internet web page with their browser) will, when the user hits the hot-key, be immediately copied to a Windows Notepad file.
3. After the hot-key is used the selected word or phrase is no longer highlighted (this way the user knows that if has been copied to the fie).
4. Each word or phrase that has been selected and copied as in point #2 will be placed on a single line in a Notepad file.
5. While the program is active, each newly selected word or phrase that is hot-keyed will be pasted on the next line in the same Notepad file so that when the user is finished he has a list of words or phrases each on its own line in that Notepad file.
6. When the user is finished, he "left clicks" on the program icon in the Windows tray and then follows an on-screen procedure for (a) naming the Notepad file and selecting where it is placed on the hard drive system and (b) closes the program.