We build player on Qt using Visual Studio 2008 compiller.
To play Audio we use Qt Mobility and to play Video we use Phonon.
Qt phonon is pure in playing some popular formats, for example flv from disk.
**So we need powerful C++ engine to play different Audio/Video formats.**
Full list of formats need to play you can find in this example.
[url removed, login to view]
You can support less formats but the most popular should be played.
We'll consider all bids and budget will depend from supported features.
We'll select the best offer looking on next features:
1) number of supported formats will be played
2) fast integrating your C++ engine to our Qt player will be an advantage.
3) play audio/video using our codecs if not installed some *codecs* in system will be an advantage.
4) extract/edit Audio/Video metadata/duration will be an advantage
5) online stream playing will be an advantage
6) support subtitles will be an advantage
7) our main priority is Windows but if some features will work on MAC too then it will be an advantage.
8) support video converter will be an advantage (can be separate task)
You can build some test player to show your engine work and we'll port later your engine to our Qt player. test UI and engine should be separated for fast porting engine to any UI later.
We should have full copyright on sources cos we can earn money from player in future.