Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams within gaming and 3D technology?
With our LoveMyHome platform, Interactive Lab Production (ILP) has revolutionized the furniture, construction and real-estate industry. The platform is a breakthrough development in the creation of product configuration, 3D floorplans, interior design and gaming projects.
ILP is a Danish based software developing company with associate partners in Macedonia, Italy and the Philippines. At the moment we are looking for highly skilled Developers to join our team as a freelancer. Newly graduates are welcome to apply and will receive technical guidance in our platform and development environment. Independence and responsibility for own further learning is a must.
• 1-2 years' experience in game programming or a similar field
• Fluent in C#
• Proficiency with OO programming and design
• Excellent analytical skills to transform specifications into logical solutions
• Strong technical communication skills for participating in design sessions
• Proven record of writing clean, and maintainable code
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience and base level understanding in the field of advanced 3D mathematics, user interface and rendering
• Self-motivation, team-orientation, and a passion for video games
• Experience with Unity 3D Game Engine
• Web or mobile applications
• An informal but international working environment that challenges you in all aspects
• A team spirit that is hard to find anywhere else
• A rapidly expanding company heading for the top
• A competitive compensation, basic salary and benefits
• An incentives and bonuses for outstanding employee/s
Find this exciting?
Please send us your resume along with a short application with reference to your prior work. Do you have a link showing your most brilliant work? Or a stunning portfolio? We would like to see it!
ILP offers a highly technical, product driven as well as international work environment, which embraces team spirit, flexibility and fun at work. Seize this opportunity to become a member of a highly skilled team of professionals who live for what they do, and do what they love.
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $64 cho công việc này
Hi,I have total 7.5 years of experience and 5 years in C#. I would like to work in this project as a team. Though I have never worked in Unity I believe I could develope the skill as quick as possible. Thanks Suman
6 years of C# development, 4 years of 3D development, 2 years experience with Unity3d, solid math background and game engine architecture. Contact me for more information.
Hello, I would very much like to be a part of the fastest growing teams within gaming and 3d technology. I am a fresh graduate with good programming skills and knowledge of OOP.
Unity3d developer (code behind c# mono) contractor for IBM Develop for IBM multiplayer 3d game with latest 3d technology integrated with opensimulator. description for unity game for virtual space viewer