I would like someone to write a program to operate initially on a linux system (eventually on an embedded linux device).
It is a detection device for biological factors, mould, fungi, bacteria etc.
The scope of the project is to:
1) Per sensor (up to 100) and per set frequency scan (up to 1000) read the input from an infrared sensor.
2) Identify the 'bright' areas (fluorescence) which indicates biological matter in that frequency spectrum.
3) If there is bright areas over size 'x', save the snapshot by sensor and frequency and time.
4) Identify if the area of fluorescence has increased based on comparison of previous snapshots (taking into account if the entire picture is void because the subject matter in the sensors view has been changed for some reason)
5) Calculate rate of increase of the fluorescence.
6) Lookup table and provide alert and details from table including the sensor that the fluorescence was picked up on and the frequency detected on.
The frequencies at this stage need to be user defined and an initial prototype can operate with only 1 or 2 sensors.
The scope of this part of the project is for the programming only, however, if you/your company is also able to provide sensor interface for embedded device I would be interested to know.
The concept is internationally patented already so we are interested in a professional programmer to work with this project to completion.
If further details are required please PM.