A controller that will control 25-50 high bright (1W) LEDs.
1) The LEDs should be able to be grouped into a different groups, then each group to be controlled individually as one unit for ON/Off and brightness (PWM).
2) Groups can be pre-programmed in MCU
3) All LEDs should also be controlled as one unit for ON/Off and brightness (PWM).
4) The Unit must be connected to WiFi module and have a simple web interface for controlling the groups, and all LEDs as one unit
5) Schematics and PCB should be designed using KiCad (open source software) or Eagle
6) The programming has to be done in C
7) the MCU to be used must be Cortext M0
8) WiFi module to be used is WiFly RN-171 [url removed, login to view] Serial Module, but open to suggestion
9) a fully working prototype has to be built and shipped
The documentation to be delivered are:
- Schematics, PCB layout and all other files as eagle project
- Full source code used in the system (including the source code for all the libraries) with a lot of comments explaining the functions and tasks
- All the data sheets for all the components used
- BOM in excel/pdf format with all the required units for all components
- Gerber files for PCB
- Detailed documentation of the schematics
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1252 cho công việc này
I am an Layout PCB Engineer located in Mexico with a very good experience in PCB design, shematics, Bill materials, gerber files. My refereces is products of consum and equipament audio,medical,supply power