Im after a developer to produce an iphone app that will be used by our customers to capture photographs of locations they would like us to install a signboard at. I have created mockups of all screen layouts attached to this job brief. The app itself will 'talk' to our server database using a REST style http interface (details of which will be provided to the successful bidder).
The screen layouts are fairly self explanatory, but here are some additional details of what the app will need to do:-
* When the app starts, if there is already a username/password (with remember me ticked) then the app proceeds straight to the #2 screen. If there is no user remembered it starts at screen 1
* Once a username/pwd is entered the app must use a REST interface call to verify the user is known and extract a list of properties(addresses) that are in our database for that user. For each property there will be zero to several signboards on file - the database id for these and their description to be imported also with an additional REST call per property. The database update will happen whenver screen 2 is first accessed from a starting or resuming app, or when the 'refresh' button is pressed on screen 2
* Screen 2 will show a list of properties that the user has, as well as a column indicating if there are any signs in our database for that property. By typing anything in the search bar the list will display only properties which contain any of the text in the search bar, dynamically... Note that there would rarely be more than 20-50 properties in that list, and any property that is not present in any refresh is deleted from the local database
* By tapping on a property on screen 2, you will see screen 3 (see 3a to 3c in the mockups). This screen supports portrait or landscape modes as shown in the mockups. This screen uses the camera and superimposes an arrow with a 50% opacity over the image from the camera (one of two sizes, with a toggle 'change arrow size' to switch between them). Tapping the photo button takes a photo and the app must superimpose the arrow on the photo into the actual image. Then progress to screen 4
* Screen 4 allows you to see the address, the photo and choose which sign (for that property) the photo is for... note that if there are no signs then the spinner will not show, instead a message per mockup 4b will show. If there is one or more signs then the spinner shows with the description of the signs - allowing the user to select which sign they want the photo for. If there is only 1 sign then the spinner only has one entry.
* Screen 4 has a 'Submit placement instructions' button.. when clicked the APP needs to post the photo and property ID + sign ID back to our servers using a REST call.. If there is no internet connection available or the REST call times out then a message 'Internet unavailable, please try again later' will pop up. The popup should have a 'Save for Later' and 'Retry now' and 'Cancel' button. Retry and cancel are obvious, but 'Save For Later' will save the details of the photo/REST post and return to the screen 2... clicking 'refresh' on screen 2 will also try to send any 'saved' jobs before updating the property list.
Đã trao cho:
Hello There, Based on provided information, I have sent a private message with some questions. Please review the message and reply accordingly. Thanks
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1250 cho công việc này
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks