I need someone who has had experience working with QTJava or the C/C++ APIs for Quicktime. I would personally prefer this to be done in QTJava, but if you are very good with C/C++ APIs, that would work as well.
Compensation is to be based on what you can do from the list below. We need the following done right now with the possibility of more related projects:
How the program will be run:
- Needs to execute from command line, possibly with configuration file.
- Resulting movies will need to execute on their own, without being in a browser, and work in QuickTime 7.1.3 (the latest)
- Insert one or more URL pop-ups. Must be able to specify the time when the action is triggered (percentage of length of entire movie).
Example: [url removed, login to view] is 5 minutes long. We want to open URL to [url removed, login to view] at 0% of running time and 50% of running time, for a total of 2 popups. We can also have 1 popup instead, or 3.
OPTIONAL, compensated accordingly:
- Insert clickable banners into movies. Banners can be static (built into the movie) or dynamic (queried at the time of play). More money for dynamic banners.
- User interaction within the movie. We want them to be able to sign up for a newsletter without leaving the movie. Since flash has been disabled since last update, I'm not sure if this is possible anymore, but if you can do it, that'd be great.
- Impression tracking to see how many times the particular movie has been played, and how many pop-ups it generated. This may require SOAP/web programming, I will take care of that part, your job is just to work within QuickTime and give me a way to receive the data through web/SOAP.
Please let me know if you have any questions and specify what exactly you will be able to do for the price.
Also, to clarify:
The program will take a movie (mov, mpeg, etc) as an input, and produce another movie as an output (mov), with the modifications that are specified above.