This project encompasses: OpenGTS / OpenDMTP & OpenStreetMaps
1. Installation and configuration of OpenGTS / OpenDMTP and OpenStreetMaps on hosted server (linux), upto a final working and bug free ready state.
2. Customisation of end user / customer web interface / experience. Meaning a simple to use, user friendly screen.
3. Only basic information from the vehicle will be necessary to be displayed, e.g: speed / co-ordinates, etc. As per OpenDMTP (small foot print, low bandwidth usage)
4. Ability to track unlimited number of vehicles / assets.
5. Set up of an overall Admin account, and unlimited sub-user accounts for private tracking. In other words an overall administrator account and users can log into their accounts, load their maps and see their tracking device.
6. The map to be used is (Global) open street maps.
7. The maps and tracking ability must load into a pre-existing website, under individual users accounts. URL and details supplied to successful contractor.
8. Project is open source; OpenGTS, OpenDMTP & OpenStreetMaps.
9. There must be a fairly “universal protocol” for various Tracking devices to be used as per OpenDTMP, which will call for an instructive type of menu for "hooking" devices upto their accounts, similar to [url removed, login to view] etc.
10. Info available at sourceforge/opendmtp AND sourceforge/opengts AND openstreetmap and example of device logging at instamapper.