I have a requirement for a custom smtp server for our archiving project.
1) The server will have to listen on smtp port ( configurable )
2) When any smtp client connects to the server this should check a list of allowed IP addresses from a static file
3) If IP address is allowed , it should accept the mail and send a OK DSN
4) Then the senders and recipients are looked up against a list of "include" users in a CDB file
5) If any sender or recipient is in the include list then the mail should be saved in a queue directory.
6) The filename will be the md5 string of the entire mail
7) The first 2 lines on the file will indicate the envelope senders and the envelope recipients
We would require full source code. Our Company , Netcore, would be free to edit / reuse etc after the project is handed over.
The developer can also use the code anywhere if he wishes
Được trao cho:
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $576 cho công việc này
Hi, I have more than 6 years of experience of linux admin profile, I am a RedHat Certified server administrator. I can do this project via SSH.I want to start it asap. Thanks Anil
Hello, I am a Linux administrator. I have good experience of all these things. You will really get satisfied with my work. Please check my PM Thanks & Regards Deepak Chugh [login to view URL]