"create a simple application that:
- attaches to particular Eth interface and listens for Ethernet frames with frame type = 0xabcd (temporary frame type used for prototyping)
- when it receives such frame, it prints out to std output the data received in the frame using frame format defined in fma.h"
"""discover nodes"" functionality
- broadcast discovery request
- receive ""unsolicited"" discovery messages sent by newly powered-on nodes
- log (print) all discovered nodes"
add a list to keep the discovered nodes and their basic capabilities/properties in that list