My previous developer has been MIA for a while so it's time for me to move on.
I'm looking for someone to complete my game. It is currently developed using cocos2D / box2D so familiarity with those programs is a must. It is similar to Tiny Wings game play to give you an idea.
The game is 85% to 90% complete and just needs a few main features added and a few minor tweaks. Below are some of the main items that need completed. This isn't the full list but the feature I think are most time consuming.
- Remap graphics - (8 sections - 960px width each) (similar to Tiny wings slopes)
- Add screen touch control to rotate sprite
- Fine tune existing touch control (jumps on screen touch)
- Finish Game Center integration
- Add feature to display current score and high score at game over
- Add 'Instruction popups' when first time user plays game
- Add 'High Score' marker graphic during the game play (previous high score location)
- Add 'Rate Me Pop' feature
- Add music
- Realign buttons
If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll respond asap. Please send previous examples of your work. Developer must have good communication skills and be able to talk via email or [url removed, login to view] respond with 'star' so I know you're not spam.