Note: Please read full requirements and relate your skills to what my company is looking for.
We are looking for a development team or individual to build an iPhone gaming app. This team/individual should be able to handle both the programming and graphics (must be high quality and not pixelated). This app would be dependent on a user spelling words correctly -- similar to Scramble with Friends, but much less complicated.
I am looking to have a free and paid version built.
The following are the requirements I'm looking for:
- Programming experience working with Objective C, C Programming and Cocoa
- Experience implementing AdWhirl & Flurry
- Speaks fluent English
- Experience with word-based gaming
- Producing high-quality graphics
- Experience with Apple's Game Center (Achievements, High Scores, Multi-Player)
- Experience posting scores via Facebook or Twitter
- Experience building paid and free versions.
Please message me with two examples of related work to these desired requirements. Explain your exact role with these projects. I am hoping to schedule interviews for this Friday.
Potential work on new versions, an iPad app and upcoming projects depending on finished work on this app.
Thank you. I look forward to receiving your bids and PMs.