Đang Thực Hiện

Complete database development for a tutoring database

I had a previous freelancer who started this project and did not finish it.

I need this project completed ASAP.

It is for the completion of the development of a database application which acts as a management tool for a Home Tutoring business. The purpose of the database was to manage clients, tutors and track payments across the students \ clients and tutors.

The current database has been developed in : .net 4.0, MSSQL express, Linq, c#.

I have all of the current source code.

This project is about 80% of the way through and there are only minor tweaks and fixes that need to be applied to get this completed.

1 of the more important items was that currently the database only functions from 1 computer. I need it to be able to be hosted on a machine and then simultaneously accessed by multiple computers to read \ write data.

This is a relatively small project which had an initial budget of $440.00. Given that this is 80% completed i expect to only be paying somewhere near the remaining 20% of $440.00.

I have all of the changes \ fixes and requests for this and the source code all ready to go for whoever takes the job.

Again - i need this completed ASAP.

Kĩ năng: .NET, Lập trình C, Lập trình C#, MySQL

Xem nhiều hơn: write application for job, tutors programming, tutors for computer programming, tool for programming, tool for freelancer, small business as freelancer, purpose of freelancer, project management for clients freelancer, programming job freelancer, programming database, programming computers, previous freelancer, paying through freelancer, paying a freelancer, net code freelancer, near freelancer, near c programming, near by freelancer, mssql linq, mssql freelancer, machine programming, job in computer programming, job freelancer programming, job complete, it project in net freelancer

Về Bên Thuê:
( 7 nhận xét ) Beverly hills, Australia

ID dự án: #1009647

Được trao cho:

ThommPL

Please find more details in your inbox. Thanks.

$95 USD trong 4 ngày
(5 Đánh Giá)
3.9

17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $91 cho công việc này

thanhlongfree

Hello sir. Please check Pm

$70 USD trong 2 ngày
(78 Nhận xét)
6.4
servicebenq

Hi Please see your pm. Regards

$80 USD trong 8 ngày
(41 Nhận xét)
5.5
bcneupane

Please see PM.

$88 USD trong 2 ngày
(7 Nhận xét)
5.2
mohsin649

Thanks for considering my bid. Please check PM

$70 USD trong 2 ngày
(8 Nhận xét)
4.3
Lukas123

Please see PM

$100 USD trong 10 ngày
(3 Nhận xét)
4.1
VirtuosoIT

Hello Sir, We have 9+ years of experience of development in .Net and MS SQL. We are ready to start the project. Please check PMB. Thanks, VirtuosoIT

$80 USD trong 3 ngày
(8 Nhận xét)
4.2
SajeevSasidharan

I can take up the task.. Have sound knowledge in SQL and .Net.

$80 USD trong 4 ngày
(5 Nhận xét)
3.6
proitagent

Hi there, I am a professional .net developer and developed a similar application for one of my clients using .net and ms access in Lissabon.. I am sure I can help you in this. Regards

$175 USD trong 1 ngày
(2 Nhận xét)
2.7
yehia111111

hi , i can finish this project for you.

$40 USD trong 4 ngày
(2 Nhận xét)
2.4
th3un4given

I can dot this fast and cheap. Check PM please. Regards!

$80 USD trong 0 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
2.4
TinTanSoft

We are a professional company looking to increase our freelancer rating. We have a lot of experience completing this project and absolutely satisfy you.

$66 USD trong 2 ngày
(1 Nhận xét)
1.8
vijisiva

I can take this.

$80 USD trong 3 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
dsomaraj

I can fix the program. Even though I didn't clearly understand how can someone restrict multiple access to database..

$100 USD trong 2 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
JugisTech

Respected Hiring Manager, I am ready to work with You. Regards, Jugis Tech

$70 USD trong 7 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
malvinw

please see [login to view URL]

$250 USD trong 10 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0
ericgarcia

please see PM. thanks.

$30 USD trong 1 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0