We are looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for the development of a SIP SDK and an application that will work with the SIP SDK.
The application will be deployed in a Windows Environment.
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Work with our Chief Technology Officer who will be directing the project and helping you along the way.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Complete source code must be given.
- Provide maintenance on product.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design, code must be 100% commented with detailed documentation.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Make sure code is flexible and future developers will be able to add or modify the code.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Knowledge of Telecommunication Protocols
- At least 5 years of programming experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills