Currently Im setting up alot of Wordpress blogs, I go through alot of manual steps and I'd like a program to do this for me.
At the moment I manually:
Log into cpanel - use fantastico to install Wordpress.
Log into Wordpress.
1) Set up Permalinks.
2) Add URL's to Ping List.
3) Delete Blogroll links.
4) Edit About me (same about me for all blogs).
5) Update Wordpress Theme (template)
- The update's I make are the same time everytime except the filename of one image. The filename will be the URL of the image e.g. [url removed, login to view]
7) Make Posts from a bunch of Articles I've already pre-decided on using.
8) Log in via Ftp and edit the .htaccess with a few lines of code.
- The code is the same for each website except the URL in the code is the URL of the website being made. It's canocalization code for SEO.
I'd like to be able to load 100 URL's into the program, the wordpress theme html being uesd for all the websites, and the articles for each URL.