Looking for an expert to write me a WFP that will work on TCPv4 stream level and will do the following:
1. Will redirect a TCP connection to a localhost:port of my choosing.
2. The redirection will be made based on either: application name, target IP, or target port.
3. I will be able to supply the WFP with my list of applications, IPs, and Ports,
4. I will be able to supply the WFP a flag saying if the list is redirect only items in list, or redirect items beside those in list.
5. I will be able to supply the WFP with a global list of applications, IPs and Ports to never intercept.
6. I will be able to clear a specific table (each kind of data can be deleted as a table, for example: delete all applications, delete all applications to never intercept global list)
7. WFP will store the data it the registry.
Once the WFP had redirected the session it will send eleven bytes on the stream which will be composed of:
4 bytes original IP
2 bytes original port
4 bytes PID
1 byte - will be zero
Project should support: Vista and above, also 64bit flavors
Project should come with an installer and uninstaller.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
Vista and above, also 64bit flavors