I am looking for someone experienced with myspace and bot creating to do this project for me. I want three bots that do simple tasks and if you are experienced with myspace are most likely very familiar with and can put this together with existing coding very fast.
If you can not do EXACTLY these things please do not bid or please tell me what you Cannot do of these in your bid. thank you.
FIRST BOT: (bulletin bot)
1. Logs into myspace account from a list of accounts and passwords
2. Posts a bulletin with subject and body that I want
3. Logs off of that account and then logs onto the next account on the list (cycles through account list)
4. When all accounts have been done bot stops and notifies a successful run
5. Has option that I can switch on and off that when selected on will record number of friends, profile views, and status of account (deleted, error in attempt, etc.). This will be inserted into excel or other free program with the myspace id next to it.
Desire to be in this order:
logs into account ... posts bulletin ... records profile views and friends (with myspace id) if I check or select for it to ... logs off that account ... logs onto next account on list
6. Bot also has the ability (when I select it to/ box is checked) to automatically delete all messages in my inbox as well as a seperate option to approve all friend requests.
7. OPTIONAL FEATURE: not necessary but would definately like bot to have ability to delete old bulletins made from my account BEFORE new bulletin is posted
SECOND BOT: (extraction bot)
Extracts myspace ids from google from a search I make with my own selection parameters.
Extracts this list a text file or other file to be used in adding friends bot (next bot listed).... will have several small extracted files from this so please make simple list of myspace ids to simply be requested in next bot
THIRD BOT: (friend adder bot)
1. When logged into an account adds friends from a myspace pages (ex. adds friends from a myspace profile, adds friends from list in myspace user search)
2. Has ability to request friends from myspace ids in a list. (Requests friends from file created in the second bot)
3. Once reaches a captcha code the bot creates a small alert pop-up window and awaits me to select ok on that alert window then maximizing the bot on my window again. I then enter the captcha code and the bot continues on its own until it hits another captcha code
4. Bot stops adding friends once reaches a predetermined number of requests (that I can change) for each account. Once bot is closed the count is reset.
5. Have the ability to run 10- 20 of these bots at the same time on one computer without confusing eachother or their accounts. (this also goes for the stop count. Each seperate bot has its own bot count and each resets after being exited)
6. Would like bot to take up little resources without too much effort on your part.
Would like to have this script exclusive to me but not necessary if it will cost alot more.