Project for a highly skilled programmer who is fluent in visual basic or Delphi and knows how to parse and manipulate html forms.
The project will consist of embedding 1 or 2 IE viewers into a visual basic or Delphi application and programming it to do two different tasks. If you are a highly experienced vb or Delphi programmer you'll know exactly how to go about completing this project. I need it complete within a couple days. Read below for full details.
There are two pieces of information I need to include into the bot application so it can function correctly.
1) The session number.
2) Custom referrer in the header.
*The session number is generated on the social network site on every new page load. These session numbers are included in all forms existing on the social network site. These same forms are used in the bot application but are missing the important session numbers, thus rendering each form submission from the bot invalid.
*The custom referrer that needs to be sent on each form submission from the bot needs to match the page that exists on the social network site. E.g., If the bot is submitting a profile comment to a member, the referrer should be the url of that particular members profile page. If the bot is submitting a photo comment then the referrer should be the url of the member's photo page of that specified photo that the bot is submitting the comment to. If the bot is submitting a email then the referrer should be the member's email page.
The members that exist on the social network site have member id numbers that are used in the url. E.g., Profile page - [url removed, login to view]
Photo page - [url removed, login to view]
These are just examples above but they portray what the custom referrer should be when the bot is submitting to the social network site.
An example of a form field with the session number in it that exists on the social network site looks something like this: input type=hidden name=session value="dd40f12c3b5e54430ed7143e5c406884"
An example of the same form field on the bot application looks something like this: input type=hidden name=session value=""
As you can see the value for the session number is missing.
The way I want this project programmed is as follows:
1) The vb or Delphi application will visit the actual page on the social network site first before the bot submits the form.
2) The vb or Delphi application will make note of the url it visited and use it as the custom referrer when the bot submits the form. (note: the vb or Delphi application is sending the custom referrer, not the bot.)
3) The vb or Delphi application will know which url to visit based on certain criteria the bot has stored in it's form fields (which may change on each new submission).
4) When the vb or Delphi application visits the specified url on the social network site it will look for the form field name, e.g., "Session" and pull the value from it and insert it into the same form field by name "Session" on the bot.
5) If the vb or Delphi application does not find specified form field name then it simply bypasses this step.
6) The vb or Delphi application will start to do it's tasks as soon as the submit button is clicked on the bot.
7) The bot, as well as the social network site require login, so the vb or Delphi application needs the feature to store login info. Download [url removed, login to view] to see exactly what I'm talking about. I want the exact same.
All other minor details can be discussed later once the project starts. You must be available by instant messenger and inform me frequently on progress and ask me questions to get my input on how I want the project to turn out.
Please don't bid if you are not highly skilled and you are unsure about how to send a custom referrer from the vb or Delphi application.