I need a windows desktop application. It is going to run several different programs in order and then when all of the programs have finished I need it to email a file. I need it to work in the following way.
1. Open the first program (visual web ripper) and click on the "run" button. I will attach a file that shows this program, the run button is located in the tool bar at the top and looks like a green arrow pointing right.
2. Run an executable file. This will be a stata do file. It runs automatically when opened.
3. Open a different visual web ripper file and click the "run" button.
4. Run another executable file. This will also be a stata do file.
5. Email a file to clients.
I need the program to have the following features.
1. I need the ability to change the file names that opens in each section of the program.
2. I need to be able to schedule the program to run automatically at a certain time each day.
3. I need to be able to save and run multiple copies of this program. For example, I will need to one version of the program with specific files for one client and a different version of the program to email different files to other clients.
4. I need to be able to type in the email addresses that I will email the file to.
When opening visual web ripper, it usually takes 30-45 seconds to load. So you may want to tell the program to wait in between commands. Also the visual web ripper files can take 10-20 minutes to run.
Use whatever programming method you are comfortable with. I don't need the source code.
Please contact me if you have any questions.