I need an application that uses internet connection to play streams of TV stations.
- playing window
- media controls (play, stop, volume control, fullscreen)
- channel list sorted alphabetically by country name
- channel filters (e.g.: Favorites, News, Business, Education, Lifestyle, Movies, Music, Science, Shopping, Sports, Weather, Other)
- user-friendly design: icons, buttons - you choose them.
- channel list read from an XML, for the possibility to upgrade it with some more over time (i will provide the XML file)
- possibility to Bookmark a channel and add it to Favorites
- possibility to add a TV station stream for a country and tag it's category(simply by inserting a new field in the XML)
- the player should play basically .asx files but there are also some .ram files to be played.
- has to work on every Windows version, framework independent (no framework 2.0 to install, for example)
- complete install setup package and source codes.
This application should be quick and easy for somebody who knows what they're doing.