This project is a part of another project. So please don't care if it does not make complete sense on its own.
Windows Kernel Code (passive level) to access files (local and network shares) with the access rights (rights of network shares & file system objects) of the user mode caller (implicitly) or alternatively of a explicitly specified (loging and PW) caller.
Example: A user mode application calls the kernel code and provides a filename (and other information if required). The Kernel code opens the file using the access rights of the user mode caller. If there is a different user required to access the file, either
- user mode code gets an information from the kernel code and can query the required login data and start a new attempt or (better, but don't know if doable)
- kernel mode code initiates a prompt where the user can specify another identity (login and PW)
- Kernel file access with zwCreateFile etc (if possible)
- required to work with Win XP/Vista/7/Server2003+2008 and all derivates
- handling accesses to several files with different restictions/access requirements at a time
Actually, just the Kernel code is required. For practical reasons of project communication and progress/achievment control, a rudimentary user mode app and a driver envelope seem reasonable.
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €509 cho công việc này
We are team of 24 members expert in system softwares. With expertise in the design and development for system softwares at kernel and firmware level. Please see PMB for more details.