We want to create a class in visual c++ 10, such as it can decode aacplus v1 and v2 from internet streaming. Every N decoded samples, it must call a fixed function... by now, such a fixed function may save the data into a large buffer ... and then, write the samples into a wav file each M samples (by example). The input format is accplus (any number of channels). The output format must be raw wav 16 bits per channel (1 channel if mono, otherwise, 2 channels).
We also need to know the sampling rate of the audio streaming.
1. Must be written in visual studio c++ 10.
2. Include source code, ready to compile.
3. Code must be documented.
4. Can be instantiated more than 1 time (e.g. 10 times), with 10 different htpp address. I mean, you must not use static variables (nor globals).
5. Up to 10 days of developing is allowed to have a full working demo (extensible to 1 extra week if necessary).
6. Manage errors
I will provide the methods to
1. connect to http adreess
2. read data via socket
3. main loop, which stablishes a new connection when the connection is broken
Notice that it is for deconding internet streaming, and not for decoding files. There are some codes available on internet for deconding mp4 files... but it is not the same, since we cannot seek into a internet streaming, I think.