Đã Đóng

forex-algorithm

13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £410 cho công việc này

Yknox

Dear employer. I am Gang Lee, developer in China. I've just read your job posting and I'm very interested. I'm a certificated freelancer with almost 900 good reviews from clients. I'm a Good C, C++,c#,Object-C, Vid Thêm

£515 GBP trong 10 ngày
(578 Đánh Giá)
8.7
hmramezani

Hello I am experience in working with IB and TWS I would be happy if I can be of any help. For more information about me please check my reviews Relevant Skills and Experience MATLAB c cpp python

£499 GBP trong 10 ngày
(124 Đánh Giá)
6.9
£555 GBP trong 10 ngày
(86 Đánh Giá)
6.6
trutony

hello dear! I am interested in your project. Relevant Skills and Experience matlab and mathematics , control engineering Proposed Milestones £555 GBP - finish

£555 GBP trong 10 ngày
(12 Đánh Giá)
4.3
dinhfreedom

Dear, sir! I have a lot of practical experience as an expert in this field and I am very interested in this project. I hope to discuss all the details of project with you in the nearest future. If you can clarify wh Thêm

£250 GBP trong 5 ngày
(11 Đánh Giá)
4.1
£555 GBP trong 10 ngày
(15 Đánh Giá)
4.8
williams115

Very Interested in this project! I have solid knowledge and experience in these fields, I am a new freelancer in this site so I have no much reviews. However, if you give me task, I will do my best for delivering goo Thêm

£250 GBP trong 7 ngày
(2 Đánh Giá)
3.8
conselvan

Being honest, anyone who has 80% of accuracy and it's profitable (the other 20% losses are smaller than the 80% profit), would be rich and not working as a freelancer. But I have some ideas...

£277 GBP trong 30 ngày
(5 Đánh Giá)
3.2
AnnaNau

I read your requirement and I think I am the one that can solve this problem. I hope your future contact. Thank you. Relevant Skills and Experience Algorithm, C Programming, C++ Programming, Mathematics, Matlab and Thêm

£270 GBP trong 5 ngày
(9 Đánh Giá)
3.5
hollarblizexpert

i am an expert in Algorithm, C Programming, C++ Programming, Mathematics, Matlab and Mathematica Relevant Skills and Experience Algorithm, C Programming, C++ Programming, Mathematics, Matlab and Mathematica Proposed Thêm

£250 GBP trong 1 ngày
(3 Đánh Giá)
2.0
bturner7

------------------------------------------------------Professional FOREX Expert! Best Result in Time!--------------------------------------------------- Relevant Skills and Experience FOREX Proposed Milestones £300 G Thêm

£300 GBP trong 10 ngày
(2 Đánh Giá)
1.2
Itblast

NO COPY PASTE BID LIKE OTHER SELLERS... !!! Please Read My Proposal For One Time !!!! I am having 6+ years of experience In This kind of Project. I Have Recently Completed Similar Project.. Relevant Skills and Experie Thêm

£555 GBP trong 10 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
redincorpindia

Dear client I saw your requirement. I can develop this forex trading application asap based on your requirement. I already developed many applications is similar to your requirement. Such as Gann Volatility Future an Thêm

£500 GBP trong 1 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0