Game design using embedded C aurdino programming
Build a game system that makes use of digital, analogue inputs and outputs as well as sensors.
Use Tinkercad to fully implement the prototype of your design. Make use of as many
components available to you on Tinkercad as possible, eg. sound output, multiple LCD,
switches and input sensors, to implement a fully functional game in Tinkercad. The game
should have at least two game play levels. Game with higher level of complexity in game logic,
functionality, optimized code and/or hardware complexity will get higher weighting.
- It is expected that the game you select will most likely be unique to you compared to that of
other students and what is available on the internet. Creative solutions that make use of more
sensor options and components to play the game will attract more marks.
- Demonstrate the use of interrupts in your code and implementation
- It is expected that the layout and/or logic implementation of different levels of the game will
be unique to you.
Requirement 1: Solution 1 with Arduino Macros: e.g. pinMode(),
Delay, digitalWrite(), etc.
2. Requirement 2: Solution 2 with Register Manipulation: e.g.
DDR etc. and register equivalents of interrupts etc.
3. Requirement 3: Show impact of different solutions on memory
usage/space and how you have managed to improve the efficiency
of your code.
a. Work with final solution that achieve all the
functionalities with minimum memory requirements in the
optimized code will achieve higher grade reward.
4. Requirement 4: Show the impact of Solution 1 and Solution 2
on SRAM and use it to explain the various sections of the
SRAM and how it relates to your codes.
Documents: [login to view URL]
9 freelancer chào giá trung bình$173 cho công việc này
Hi there I have read your project description and I am confident about your project i can do [login to view URL] leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and details of the project. Thanks Regards Ali
I am a specialist in embedded software and hardware. I have the best solution for your project. I working using the arduino for so much applications.