What we want to do is use an OLED screen (e.g. [login to view URL]) and with a Adafruit nrf52840 feather express ([login to view URL]) in central mode - allow a keyboard to pair with the board - and print out what the user types.
So expected function.
1. Use any BLE compatible keyboard. Pair with Arduino (nrf feather express) board. Store bonding. Use the User switch on device to force device to drop bonding if pressed.
2. As user types Show text on OLED display.
3. If user types "ESC" then ignore text - until "ESC" pressed again.
4. If user types "RETURN" replay the entire string of text.
Pairing is done by the keyboard using a high rssi number. So whichever keyboard has highest rssi number it pairs with and keeps the binding. (See api [login to view URL])
- Allow Font size and number of lines to be configurable. Expect 1,2 or 3 lines (if it fits).
- Brightness of OLED.
Note: We already have a number of projects using the nrf52840 express board. We need to stick to this board please. Obviously you can develop this on any arduino + nrf52840 - but you will need this to develop the project - and probably an OLED screen
17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £441 cho công việc này
Hi I am experienced electronics engineer with more than 15 years of experience. I have read the details and would like to know more about the details. please get in touch if interested in discussion. Regards
hi, so you want to read the value from keyboard using adafruit board and display to OLED. Seems nice. i can do this project, please contact me for further discussion