Technical requirements for the "Matrix multiplication algorithm with MPI" project:
1) Fix the errors in the algorithm that I will present to you, but you must keep the structure and the idea of the current code.
2) Algorithm must multiply matrixes with logic steps as presented.
3) For research purposes (collect statistics and visualization, compare with OpenMP) user which runs algorithm have to be able manually specify size of the matrix (in(de)crease matrix) and number of processors to use when multiplying.
4) Algorithm must be able to count itself operation time and processors used and after save results to [url removed, login to view] file.
5) Algorithm has to run by .sh file, which is dependent on Linux cluster and use command #$ mpirun...
6) Algorithm has to be documented and tested successfully on the system.
7) Programmer have to ensure warrantee for quality improvements.
8) After project implementation programmer will have first position in the next project of transforming this algorithm to OpenMP version.