I need very fast a simple Windows8 application.
The application is similar to a Task Manager.
1. Main view containing 2 GridViews and a bottom navigation bar. One with the Tasks(added by user) and one with activities(tasks with other attributes) parsed from an online XML File.
2. A view containing a 2D pie graph.
3. A view containing the list of Tasks and the details for the selected one. When right click/long press the Task a context menu should appear in order to Edit/Add/Delete task.
4. A view containing the activities parsed from a 3rd party XML.
5. The bottom bar should have 3 buttons in the left pointing to the views described in 1-3 and a refresh button, which will update the Activities parsed from an online XML.
1. A task has 4 fields: Name, Priority, Description and (optional) Picture.
2. Adding a task, deleting a task, editing a task.
3. Displaying of the tasks as items in grid should contain the image(only a part of it or resized), name and priority.
4. Displaying the tasks in the big format should contain all task attributes and the full picture (a maximum resolution will be established).
5. The task picture will be taken using the device's webcam or camera.
6. The graph is a pie 2D reprezentation of all tasks grouped by Priority.
7. The Activities will be parsed from an XML file(a link will be provided) using an HTTP connection.
9. The tasks will be stored in DataRoaming serialized.
It must be coded using XAML and C#.
"Activities" represents actually a Task with different fields: Name, Description and Date(as string).
The code has to be commented for future references.
This is a very simple application for someone who is familiar with Windows8 applications.
The deadline is Saturday [url removed, login to view] AM GMT.
Additionally I can provide some screenshots from a similar Android application.
The project budget is 140Euro