Hello - i have a basic C# MVC template that i am learning on. I have some basic questions on this that I would like help with.
See images below.
1) On the home page. I have a KPI. I would like this to be connected to my database. Right now it is displaying a dummy number.
2) In my template, i have some dummy charts. I copied these charts from a page that displays them correctly and when i put them onto the home page, no data is showing. Please help to show why they show on another page but not this page (the code is identically copied)
3) Please connect the chart in point 2 to my database as a line chart (use any dimension and measure from my employees table. I just want to learn how to do this)
4) Get Create/Update/Delete buttons working for employee. At the moment i have it connected to read all records and this works correctly. However the update and delete buttons dont work
5) When clicking on the main dashboard page, all items are expanded by default. but if you click on any other menu items, all menu items are collapsed. Can you help make the items collapsed when you click on the main dashboard
6) teach me how to add this project to TFS
I will require more help but for now i just want to find someone who is reliable to keep helping me with these activities.
Được trao cho:
25 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $29 cho công việc này
I will develop the website according to my [login to view URL] you want to give us a chance to show our skills to develop your website according to your needs, we will give 100% to meet your needs.