I need to print a docx file that I will read as s byte() array from SQL, in a WPF component on C# .Net Core 3.x
1) I cannot use Interop
2) The component should ideally be (but not limited to) a DocumentViewer
- I have a docx that is converted to byte and saved to sql (several docxs) by a previous program (this is out of my control): the docx(s) can have ANY number of pages
- My program reads sql and gets the byte --> it will ALWAYS come from a docx, so you can be sure there will not be exceptions if converting it back to docx, if required
- Your part would be showing the document on a DocumentViewer (or similar, no hands tied, BUT for WPF .Net Core 3.x)
- For creating/manipulating the original docx i am using OpenXml.
- Then, i get the stream and save it to the Sql
- I can convert the docx and/or the byte to Html (but not Xps, it is not supported)
- The problem with DocumentViewer is that it cannot show Html
- I need to have a print to pdf option, therefore i thought about DocumentViewer, because it has everything what i need...
I have right now no code that i could share with you, but the only interesting part i had is converting the docx to byte, so please try it from the beginning by yourself...
Can you help me with this?
Thanks in advance,
7 freelancer chào giá trung bình$26 cho công việc này
Hi, I can create this tool of viewing byte in DocumentViewer and saving to pdf etc. I have recently done a smiliar project. I am having more than 8 years experience. Let's chat to discuss more Thanks
Hi, I had 3+ years of experience in .NET technologies. I also have a working reporting tool solution which I can show you for review. More details over the chat please!