Please help me fix my code. This is the scenario.
Create an Employee Portal Software for a University considering the below
• The user of this software will be able to add an employee. The information that you need
to insert are,
• You need to display an option so that the user can Update the salary of an employee.
• You need to display an option so that the user can Delete the record of an employee.
• The primary storage you need to use is a binary file however you can ask the user to
change it to a text form.
• Also, you need to display an option so that the user can view all the employee records.
• Last but not least the user may want to see the statistics of the employees, for example,
the Total number of employees and the Average salary for the entire company.
Please be informed that you need to use a random access file to create the software.
Please use option wb+ while opening the first time and then use rb+ mode, if you face
trouble opening the file. You should also use one function for each options
11 freelancer chào giá trung bình$39 cho công việc này
Hi..I am proficient in C/C++ programming with data structures, algorithms, OO programming, AI programming and can help you complete the project as a menu driven console program using binary data write and read.
hello dear, We are group of professional C language tutors expert and can solve any questions within given time because we are in top 2% here so just text me so we can help you out with your task Kind regards
Hello, I am a C, C++ programmer, I can help you with the project, I looked at the pics you provided, and for sure I can fix that. Feel free to contact me. Regards