Looking for an experienced ASP.NET developer with experience ideally in DNN CMS, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap, although DNN is not essential as the project can be built solely using ASP.NET too.
The client would like to develop a website for a card game, in a similar style and functionality to this website [login to view URL]
Page designs have already been completed.
Please read the attached project specification document for more information.
Core features of the website are:
Similar style and functionality to this website [login to view URL]
● Ability for the admin to login and edit all the content on the website and graphics
● A global search bar
● An online ecommerce store, where users will be able to purchase the card game
● Payment gateway integration to allow for payment and invoicing of the purchases made
on the e-commerce store.
● Links on the homepage to navigate to specific websites and pages within the website
● Navigation bar
● The users on each of the respective explorers be able to navigate through to a sub level
based on the relationships outlined in the document provided by employer (Document to
● A forum-like community page where users can have discussions, add threads or forum posts/content and reply to messages, and download graphical content
● The community page should have local search functionality
● Image gallery with downloadable content
● Fallacy MindMap - Html/js based user interface to browse the taxonomy of ~1000
[login to view URL] mindmap will be available to download in freemind, pdf and png formats, and available to browse in a fast comfortable user interface.
● The nodes of the mindmap will open up their own respective links
● Users will be able to create and download their own cards (graphical content )
● User should be able to add content to pages
● Blog/News - Ability for admin to add and edit blog posts from the DNN CMS
● Contact Us page
● Community user log-in and sign up for the users to be able to log in to the website (using
the DNN themes)
● Community profile user creation through DNN base themes which users can subscribe to
Plugins and libraries have already been researched and have been provided in the attached project specification document.
The aim of the website is to market the website,
This is a TechCoPilot managed project.
Budget 1500-2000 Euros
Please write CARD GAME in your proposal so I know you have read this and the project specification document
34 freelancer chào giá trung bình€2326 cho công việc này
Hello, here is a dotNet full stack developer with good skills you need on the project. You can hire me after talking with me. Hope to hear from you. Thanks
I have reviewed project description and have some questions which i would like to discuss further. Please message me so we can discuss further. Thank you.