I need my chat and document viewing class with style and text effect selection finished off. It must be a WPF read only FlowDocument viewing class, or similar. This is all WPF style and resource integrated. Download the attached small Visual Studio project; follow the basic inline instructions which can also be read using the Visual Studio task list using the comments drop down.
I want users to view chat messages and tip text in formatted documents. The formatted documents are being prepared in a class I started to write, I need you to polish it up, complete the formatting functions and style selection functionality. I need emoticons inserted based on search patterns such as :) or XD, using procedures included in the current preparations.
I will accept a one of the high bids if you propose to get text effects working which have been giving issues with [url removed, login to view] not applying any affect. You can derive from any FlowDocument viewer with text selection capabilities. You are free to expand, style, template and refactor the supplied code according to your own methodology, it is the end result which counts.
The password for the attached archive is: EFFECTS
To carry out this job, you will need to understand the following .NET programming subjects besides VB.NET / C#.
• XAML and Application Resources
• WPF animation basics
• FlowDocuments, Blocks and TextEffects
• .NET regular expressions knowledge basics
I intend to award the project as soon as possible to the best person for this kind of job. I will avoid accepting high bids if you cannot get all the effects and emoticons working for me.
You will likely be able to complete the task between 3-7 hours, but I will not need the finished working TextEffectBox until the 19th March, giving you about a week and a half to deliver.
This is a VB.NET project; however you are welcome to convert it to C# or reference your own C# VS2010 .NET 4.0 Express compatible DLL project with function calls to your class from within the provided VB.NET class, providing you include the entire C# project when you make the freelancer.com file exchange.
• Usage of third party controls must be the last resort, and should be free for commercial use.
• Use delegates, styles and resources where possible for optimal customizability
• Text must be selectable. It is preferred if the copy and paste was overridden to exclude images as an option (with the SourceText written to the clipboard)
• The working demo should be able to add messages to the chat box with a variety of text/character formats which I have started to demonstrate, that you need to take to the next level
• Emoticons must replace the regular expression matches as explained in the attached project. Sample emoticons are provided.
• Perform any other convenient alterations you might suggest after my approval
• Read the project task list for further information
You are free to use the final result in your personal or commercial projects