We have a c# .net site and need to get it connected with a Salesforce REST API.
I've gotten this working using the POSTMAN tool, but can't replicate the results on our website.
We need to get three things working:
1. POST to Salesforce to get the authentication token
2. GET from [url removed, login to view]
- which returns JSON data and write that to the page
3. PUT to [url removed, login to view]
- which updates a Salesforce object with the posted data
We can do a screen share where I can explain the project and answer any questions.
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $191 cho công việc này
Hi Nice to meet you I read your job description carefully. I'm ASP dotNET expert, so can great help you. As your API call task is easy for me. I want to know more information via chat. Thanks Kind regards
I’m dedicated professional Web, Desktop and Apps Programmer & Developer and freelancer only. I have been working with challenge and hope to improve future plan with good network every client. I am ready to work.
I have worked on Salesforce integration with many systems and languages like Java C# and python. and the project description are aligned to my skills.