This position is responsible for coding, configuration, testing, system performance optimization, and
interoperability issues. The Software Developer will work with business product owners, developers,
and quality analysts to drive value delivery and will participate in all phases of Agile software
As a Senior .NET Development Consultant, you will work closely with our clients and technical teams
to solve technical challenges for our clients. The ideal candidate will combine technical and business
skills, and a passion for working with clients to deliver with excellence. You will have the opportunity
to work on/with a diverse set of projects, clients, industries and frameworks and this position will
provide opportunities to expand your horizons to reach your personal development goals.
• Full lifecycle application development
• Design, code and debug software
• Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis
• Participate in software modeling and simulation
• Integrate new software solutions with existing systems
• Extract and reverse engineer existing code
• Builds and runs unit tests.
• Monitors test results and takes required corrective action.
• Develops understanding of both systems and/or business knowledge.
• Collaborates with the Business Product Owner and IT partners to create and refine user stories and
acceptance criteria for projects.
• Aids in systems development planning and monitoring.
• Understands and practices secure coding techniques and processes while using the agile
• Participates in structured walk-throughs, secure coding, and technical reviews.
• Assist in production maintenance of applications as needed
• Work independently and within a team of developers to deliver end-to-end solutions to customer’s
• Research and incorporate latest features of C#, .Net and MS SQL.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 8+ years with ASP.Net, C#, MVC, Entity framework, Web API and MS SQL server.
• Expertise in OOPs Concepts.
• Experience with database programming, schemas, SQL scripts, functions and stored procedures.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application
• Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple
• Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks.
• Work with developers to provide additional research and debugging and resolving issues
• Should have experience in agile methodologies.
• Good communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for delivery commitments.
23 freelancer chào giá trung bình ₹1191/giờ cho công việc này
I am working in MVC technology since last 6 years. As i am doing job I can work on Weekend for you. If you are interested then contact me we can discuss further. Skype Name: dushyant262
Hello This is Nirav from Innovative Technolabs. I personally have 13+ years of experience in web based development. I am working on Asp.Net Core, MVC , Web API Jquery and SQL Server Thank you.