Replace a .net form with a web API that can receive and process CURL data.
Process incoming CURL requests on Windows server to initiate changes in server installed program (Windows Unreal Media Player (WUMPS)
*Knowledge of Windows Unreal Media Player Server is NOT required.
*Knowledge of Live Broadcasts is NOT required.
**Required criteria for success**
Web API receives CURL input.
Preserve the following functions (from original form):
- Create new Live Broadcasts in Windows Unreal Media Player Server
- Delete new Live Broadcasts in Windows Unreal Media Player Server
Source code provided
SSL security integrated
Restricted to specific IP addresses
Data sanitisation (*no data base interaction required for this project)
Return/response value (true/false) depending on if process was implemented
Code comments where suitable
Create web-API for .net WUMPS controller
Any web-related security measures (SSL/HTTPS, IP verification)
Creating back end to interface with Windows Media Player
- this currently exists a .net form. If may be adapted to have a web-API if possible
**Out of scope & provided environment**
Dedicated dev environment provided:
- Vultr server running Windows server 2016 (Dev Server)
- WUPMS installed
- Team Viewer access (with FTP)
- Visual Studio 2022 (developing on Dev Server environment not recommended due to speed)
Data base recording API transactions (no sanity checking required)
SSL certificate for Dev Server - provided
HTTP CURL test page (sends CURL test data to Dev Server)
Source code for existing .net Form
On request dev on any client side/CURL access
This project requires WUMPS to be installed to test.
Testing can either be done:
- In the supplied dev environment (windows sever)
- By downloading and installing WUMPS from [login to view URL]
There is also scope to have testing done for you, if preferred and confident.
This project only needs to be done to a Dev/Proof of concept standard (not production standard).
Attached: Existing Form based .net WUMPS interface