A number of teams in our company are looking to store a variety of client documents and be able to search across them, much like Google Search, but with the following key features
- A search box which performs an indexed search with search results (like Google web search)
- Dynamic facets - based on groupings of keyword tags associated with documents (the documents being ingested will include metadata tags)
- Context search which shows a preview of a document with search terms highlighted (much like ctrl+f, without having to search for a term each time you preview a document) -- Basically a preview of a document on the left (as pdf if not native) and the text on the right.
- Email alerts - when a search term hits an end user specified criteria
- Saved searches - searches that can be run in bulk or ran at any time a person logs in to decides to re-search
- Can be configured to run on top of an Azure Search Index
- Can be run on Azure infrastructure (ideally on PaaS services)
29 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £523 cho công việc này
Hi there, please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the project. I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly. Thanks .
Greeting. My name is ming and specialize desktop software developing. Recently I developed Launcher Desktop app. [login to view URL] Let's share our idea on chatting room. Regard
I have already implemented Azure search for one of my clients. I have 4+ years of experience in .NET Framework, C#, Web API, MVC framework, JWT Authentication, Azure Cloud Service, SQL Server.