Our company's software allows us to write "rules" that doesn't affect the hard code. They are basically macros. These rules are written in Visual Studio. Here are some that we would like to do:
1. zip code formatting - when a user enters a zip code, the program should change the format to 9 digits and no dash.
2. When a specific sales rep goes into a certain screen, they can only access their customers. An error message will appear if they try to access another sales rep's accounts.
3. Defaulting the current period and year in all applicable windows.
4. Defaulting the user in a specific window
5. Changing all data entry windows to Proper Case
7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $18/giờ cho công việc này
This is easy work for me. Please see my portfolio for a small example of previous work. Also, please check my profile for previous rating and the PMB for more information.