Watch the video for better understanding of the game - [login to view URL]
1. The game does not need to be a multiplayer game. Windows platform. You can have modifiable (by changing a public variable) number of opponents.
2. The controls of the game look like - w,a,s,d is to move the car, shift is to boost, space is to jump, e is to roll right, q is to roll left, f is to follow the ball camera
3. Try to implement the game: Player car starts at a point, once hit into the goal, game keeps score and car and ball is back to the saved position at the beginning.
4. You can download assets from the asset store, turbosquid ([login to view URL]), any other sites or you can create your own.
5. Write a report on what is your game capable of and how to play the game (e.g, controls)
6. Put the report in your project folder. Zip the folder.
DUE: 3/11/19, 11:59 PM EST
7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $55/giờ cho công việc này
Hi, I am interested in your project. I have 6 years of experiences in Unity development. So I can help you and am ready to start now. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Regards
Hello, I already done a simple project with rocket league in my mind but was in Unreal but I can help you I think in Unity I can be more fast and it is more easy to do.