Project at hand is a datalogger, or upgrade of existing data logger is a arduino uno r3, its running with 1 temperature and 1 pressure sensor on a custom pcb we made, we need it running with 5 of each, meaning 10 sensors in total all 4-20 mA, and current board must be changed from csv to ftp TO MQTT.
ALL must be done on our existing setup, we already have a sandwich construction.
The functions of the Arduino version that is in existence can do as follows.
a. Collecting data from 2 sensors in raw numbers.
b. Send this data via GSM/GPRS (sim808) to an ftp server as. csv file.
c. Go and read next interval for GSM awake from html code.
d. sleep mode when not logging or sending.
e. GPS data is now coming in as lat/long, but from the cell masts.
This is what is already DONE, below is what it should be able to, you can start from scratch or use existing code.
Below is the task
Above is current functions, the point with this upgrade is to make it do as follows instead.
1. Make it read on 10 sensors instead of the 2 its reading now
2. USE TINYGSM and mqtt, and connect to my mqtt broker, make bridge between the mqtt broker and existing mysql database so it can read and write data to and from mysql
3. Get log wake up time AND GSM wake up timing from the server also from MySQL via MQTT, so that it can log E.G so it can log let’s say 100 times over 24 hours, and only connect sim808 to upload data once in this period to save battery power, also it MUST have a stay alive, meaning sim808 stays connected.
4. MUST HAVE: Deep sleep, where everything is deactivated when not logging or sending.
5. Make a watchdog so that it can restart in case of error.
6. Send alarm SMS in case of breakdown to a number, predefined for the IMEI in the DB.
7. Make it get battery status from build in battery watch on sim808.
8. Gps must be activated.
9. Make a wire diagram of changes i need to do to attach the extra sensors, so i can attach them.
All above must be sent over MQTT.
Above should be fairly simple to do, for a guy with experience in above, so DON'T bid if you don't have experience.
Task is pretty urgent, meaning must be done within the next few days, so DON'T bid if you can't start straight away.
Ill setup a teamviewer pc for you to work on, that's connected to a unit.
If above task is done well, more arduino project can be expected in the near future as well.