We are looking to add a Cisco Certified engineer to our team that will work on a project basis for customer projects. We are looking to quickly move forward with gaining our Premier and Gold certification status from Cisco and are searching for a qualified indiviual that holds current certifications to help us hit this goal from an engineering perspective .
We will offer the following:
1. An exclusive/first right of refusal as being the lead engineer for all Cisco related projects that require design and configuration.
2. We will pay for any new or re-certifications of Cisco and other strategic products that will be useful to our future revenue growth plans.
3. The payout on a project basis would be compensated in one or two different ways: Either by an approved SOW that pays out on a project basis or we will also consider a gross profit % payout per deal.
What we are asking for:
1. The individual will be our engineering delegate for our submittal to Cisco's Premier and Gold channel partner programs.
2. This indivdual must be able to design and program various Cisco solutions including routers, switches. WAPS and compute products would be a HUGE plus.
3. Meraki solution experience is also a plus although we do not require any certifications in this area as we already have that covered.