Configure Cisco 800 Router as Dual Wan Failover
Thanh toán khi bàn giao
I am looking for a Cisco networking expert who can configure my Cisco 800 Router to function as a dual WAN failover system. The primary use of the router is for Internet with VPN connectivity.
- Currently the router is being used in production with 1 WAN configured and a VPN Client configured which connects to an off-premise external VPN Server.
- When WAN1 is down, i need it to switch to WAN2 and make sure the VPN Client is connected too.
- Configure the router to have the 2nd WAN, when WAN1 is down, it will automatically switch to WAN2 and reconnect the VPN Client.
- Ensure that the failover process has minimum/reasonable downtime.
- Provide advice and recommendations on the best configuration for optimal performance.
- Please keep in-mind that this needs to be done between 7am-9am MST time, as I will have to be available at the location to give you remote access.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Cisco networking and router configuration
- Expertise in configuring dual WAN failover systems
- Familiarity with VPN connectivity and network security protocols
- Ability to provide clear and concise documentation and instructions for future reference
If you have the skills and experience required for this project, please submit your proposal, and please no high bids as I would rather hire a local tech to do it for me
ID dự án: #37486100
Về dự án
14 freelancer chào giá trung bình$57 cho công việc này
Hello, I am experienced Cisco CCNP Routing&Switching and Security network engineer and I would like to help you with your request. Kind regards, Matej