Need someone with Basic Routing/Switching and Network Security Engineer/Firewall Engineer background to complete the task.
Good Experience with different vendor firewall technologies such as Checkpoint, PaloAlto/Panorama, Cisco ASA, Juniper firewalls and troubleshooting network connectivity etc.
Tools - TCPDUMP, Solarwinds, Remedy, ServiceNow, Wireshark, SPLUNK, Tufin, Algosec etc.
● Basic routing and switching fundamentals such as BGP/OSPF/MPLS, Switching VLANS, STP, VTP etc
● Firewalls, Virtual Private Network (VPN), VLAN's, URL and Content filtering, Bluecoat Proxy etc.
● Managing and setting up rules/policies, Site to Site VPN, network settings when required
● Software upgrades on Firewalls
● Understanding of Change Management Process using ServiceNow, Remedy etc to do change requests/orders to firewalls in the network
● Network Monitoring tools such as SPLUNK, Wireshark, Tufin, Solarwinds etc.
● Migration from one vendor firewall platform to another(Ex: Replacing all Cisco ASA FW's with Palo Alto etc.)
● Troubleshooting network connectivity issues within constrained time