This whole system is mainly used for external users to open our encrypted files. When user opens a file, the desktop-application needs to check control policy in Cloud server and apply controls to the user (e.g. allow print, copy, capture-screen), in order to prevent data leakage.
This project ONLY involves the Cloud server development.
- The Cloud server has 6 main functions:
- Files (Uploaded files for external users download)
- File Permissions
- File log (how external users use control files)
- Admin log (settings/record changes in Cloud)
- The cloud server can serve many companies
- Super Admin and Cloud Admin are responsible for managing the cloud platform
- Company Admin, Publishers and External Users are authorized users under each company
- External Users DO NOT need to log into web interface of the cloud server. They ONLY need to use our desktop-application, includes Reset Password
- Development language supports cross platform