This bid has been submitted as an update to the last one we posted. We have since changed the spec slightly, and have a clearer picture of what we want. We also have a number of other projects in the pipeline, so a good quality service will be beneficial to the developer as it may bring further business in the near future.
We aim to develop a website for a home tutoring company. The document attached below provides the full specification of what we want.
Please remember that we are looking for the following,
1) We want to begin developing the website by next weekend (i.e. Saturday)
2) Our key criteria are costs (need to be as low as possible), quality, and ease of maintenance of the website.
3) As mentioned in the document below, there will be a few specific things which we need to be integrated in to the website, such as some specific reports. Please ensure that you understand the nature of our business and our requirements, so that you can develop the website, and also so that you can price accurately. We do not want the winning bidder to then add on additional costs. We want an upfront accurate cost which will not change later, so please ask any questions you may have beforehand.
4) We want content management system so that admin can maintain and update the website. We have in mind, the TikiWiki CMS, or anything similar as we understand that this is very user-friendly
5) We want an integrated 'whiteboard', or classsroom environment with telephony.
6) We also want the developer to provide aftersales service for a year.
7) We also want someone who has some experience/knowledge of SMS API integration within the website.
8) We plan to rapidly expand the website in the near future, to include functionality similar to tutorvista. Hence, this project will lead to a long-term relationship with a developer, as long as the price is reasonable and quality is excellent. You should also use a platform which will allow for easy development and expansion of the website.
9) We will look favourably on a developer who can provide us advice as well, so that we can utilise their expertise. This will also help build a future relationship.
Please ensure that you have fully read and understood the specification before bidding.
Looking forward to working with the winning bidder.
Raj and Sandip