We are looking person who knows to write G code (GRBL code) for Shapeoko CNC router powered with Ardunio UNO
We are planning to use Shapeoko CNC router for automation purpose. So we did following things to suit us.
1. PWM pin + 5V + grd attached to gripper (Attached with MG995 Servo motor )
2. Coolant on / off used to switch on off other Machine.
We are using universal Gcode sender
GRBL code for required following
1. First tool identify the initial position - we have limit switches
2. Path with 4 stage
a) Stage 1 - Gripper open and close
b) Stage 2 - Switch on coolant then wait for 20 mins and Switch off coolant
c) Stage 3 - Wait for 3 mins
d) Stage 4 - Gripper open and close
3. Repeat the process for Given no of times. - may be we can fix as 5 for test
For path, I will give you the hand made diagram and need to have gripper open and release , coolant on off in between the path commands.
I have attached X and Y axis positions for GRBL code . Z axis max we can go upto 6. May be required little modification.
We have tested gripper and coolant connections using LED via ardunio. Everything working fine.
If some one knows GRBL and ardunio code will be added advantage.
1. CNC router
4. X , Y axis reference positions
5. path hand made diagram
Payment will be released only after 100% code working condition.
Please bid only who is expert in grbl code and Shapeoko CNC router.