I would like to develop an iPad/iPhone based check in system for guests checking in at my event. The system must be able to produce a unique QR Code which can be emailed to clients which will contain the following information:
On arrival the guest will produce the QR Code (either printed out or on their smart phone) which will be automatically scanned by an iPad based barcode reader at a kiosk. If the QR Code is valid the guest will shown as checked in on the master guest list.
All iPads will be networked and the master guest list will sit on a Macbook or iMac.
My Work Flow would be...
Back Office before event:
1. Import relevant details to database/QR Code generator from a CSV
2. E-mail QR Code to client
1. Client produces QR Code on paper or smartphone
2. QR Code validates entry against database and shows details.
3. If entry exists then guest presses Check In button and guest is checked in.
4. If entry doesn't exist then red cross shows.
The system must have the ability to create other events and also have different information fields.
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1220 cho công việc này
Hi, We have experience to integrate the QR code scanner libraries(ZBar,ZXing and Redlaser) in iPhone/[url removed, login to view] are also good to parse CSV files and import data. We are mobile app developer team from [url removed, login to view] have Thêm