Before you bid Please Note:
(Max 3 - 4 Hours)
I have a Codeigniter based Accounting Software. I currently have the option to change the currency in settings and set Exchange Rates.
But I have a few changes I wish to make:
1. Add a dropdown button for someone to change the currency for an individual transaction. to appear on Quotations/Sales/POS(Point of Sale)/Payments to Purchases/Add Product modules.
2. I have various report templates already in the system, but now I want reports to indicate extra field on totals considering currencies used.
For example. A sales report/Daily Sales & Purchases should show total sales in Pounds, US Dollars. Etc in different Columns
3. I currently have currency settings including exchange rates, but at the moment, it's only changing the Currency Symbol on transaction. I now want logic to be added to that function. I want those rates to apply to all product prices automatically when currency is switched.
For example; look at these scenarios;
$1 = 0.6£
If customer A comes to buy 5 items using $5 and
1. Customer B comes to buy the same 5 items using Pounds currency, I should be able to pick from the dropdown to select Pounds currency, and thus, System should change the price to £3.
2. Product supplier A sells to us 5 Tomatoes for $5.
Product Supplier B also sells to us 5 Tomatoes for £3
We want to be able to record Purchases we make to these two suppliers in their respective Currencies.
3. If we want to check reports for last week's sales OR ANY OTHER REPORT, we should have the following options:
A) dropdown button to view all transactions in Pounds, dropdown button to view all transactions in Dollars, or any other currency.
B) Option to see all transaction values for all major reports or totals in their respective Currencies.
For example, Sales today:
USD Sales: $500
Pound Sales: £7899
US Dollar - $10
Pounds - 2 Pounds